Official Yemen government forces announced that they carried out 181 military operations against Houthi targets on Saturday and Sunday.

Majd al-Nazili, the military spokesman for the government, said in a message on the X network that in these operations drones, artillery, and rocket launchers were used to target Houthi positions, weapons depots, military vehicles, and other facilities.

Al-Nazili added that the operations were carried out in response to the recent wave of Houthi attacks on government forces, civilian infrastructure, economic facilities, and ports.

The Houthis said four of their members had been killed, without providing any further details about how this happened.